Middle Tennessee Braces
At Smiles from the Hart, you can find the latest orthodontic appliances and more, like:
Whether you're a child, a teenager, or an adult, orthodontic treatment brings a bunch of benefits beyond a beautiful smile. We're passionate about bringing the gift of a beautiful small to all ages.
Orthodontics for Children
Investing in an early trip to the orthodontist can set your child up for success. The American Association of Orthodontists and Dr. Hart recommend that an orthodontist evaluate children by age seven.
The Perfect Time
When your child sees Dr. Hart at this age, she can find any jaw problems that may cause long-term issues, including underbites, overbites and serious crowding.
It turns out that this is sometimes the perfect time to catch problems — such as crowding, misalignment, and bite issues — early on so we can treat them before they get worse.
Early intervention also allows us to guide the growth and development of your child’s teeth to help prevent any orthodontic issues from forming or worsening.
Better Bites, Better Health
Straight teeth are easier to clean, reducing the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental problems. Orthodontic treatment for your child is the foundation for lifelong oral health and hygiene habits.
Big Smiles, Happy Kids
A beautiful smile can have a big impact on your child's self-esteem and confidence. By addressing orthodontic issues early on, we can help your child feel more comfortable and confident in their appearance. That’s great for their social and emotional well-being.
Orthodontics for Teens
The teenage years are ideal for orthodontic treatment, as your teen's permanent teeth have fully emerged. Check out some of these great reasons why teen years are ortho years in Murfreesboro, Gallatin, and Beyond:
- Confidence: Teenagers often feel self-conscious about their appearance, and orthodontic treatment can be transformative. Straightening their teeth can boost their self-confidence, letting them smile freely and be social without hesitation.
- Oral Health: Straight teeth are easier to clean, reducing the risk of dental issues such as tooth decay and gum disease. By investing in orthodontic treatment during their teenage years, you're helping your teen to be healthy for a lifetime.
- Bite Alignment: Orthodontic treatment can correct bite problems, such as overbites, underbites, and crossbites. This means not just a better look, but a proper bite is a healthy bite, and does a lot for functional issues.
Teens Love Choices
At Smiles from the Hart, we know your teen is special and has their own priorities for care. We offer various options, including metal braces, ceramic braces, and Invisalign, so your teen can choose a treatment that fits their lifestyle and preferences.
Did you know that one-in-five new Murfreesboro and Gallatin orthodontic patients are an adult? It’s true! Adult orthodontics is more popular than ever, and roughly 20 percent of Americans wearing braces these days are over the age of 18.
As an adult, you have many of the treatment options younger patients have, but the treatment may be a bit different.
Since your bones have stopped growing, that means your teeth and jaw are not as malleable as they were when you were a teenager. This means your treatment may take longer, around two years in most cases.
Why Should Adults Get Braces?
If you’re an adult in Middle Tennessee, check out these great reasons for seeking treatment at Smiles from the Hart:
- Straighter smiles: Straightening your teeth can significantly improve your smile's appearance, boosting your self-esteem and overall confidence.
- Better health: Properly aligned teeth are easier to clean and maintain, reducing the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health issues.
- Better bite: When you address bite issues such as overbites, underbites, and crossbites, you can improve your overall oral function and enjoy a more comfortable bite.
Your Smile Is Special — No Matter Your Age
At Smiles from the Hart, we know that if you have a smile, you deserve that smile to be healthy and happy. And that’s for everyone in Middle Tennessee – old, young, or somewhere in between.
Get started on your smile journey so you can get the healthy, confident smile you and your family deserve. Call today at (615) 890-7246 in Murfreesboro, (615) 452-2868 in Gallatin, or just fill out the form below to get started!